How do I download and save wallpapers to my iPhone or computer?
Browse through our huge selection of wallpapers from our homepage or select a specific category from the top menu or sidebar links. Once you selected the wallpaper you want to download, it will take you to the "wallpaper page" where you will find the green "download buttons". The dimension you need to download will depend on your iPhone model (See here for more info).
Once you figure out the dimension you want to download, just click that specific download button and the wallpaper will then open in a new window. All you have to do now is save the wallpaper, if you're browsing the website from your iPhone just tap and hold your screen until the "Save Image" button comes up. If you're on your desktop/laptop just right click and select "Save image as…" (the exact text will depend on your internet browser). The wallpaper is now downloaded and saved to your iPhone or desktop/laptop!
If you saved the wallpaper from your desktop/laptop and want to transfer to your iPhone, click here to find out how.
Which dimension should I download?
Our iPhone wallpapers are currently available in different dimensions, 320x480, 640x960, 640x1136, 750x1334 and 1080x1920. See below to find out which dimension you will need to download for your iPhone. Please note that some of our wallpapers are not available in all dimensions.
iPhone 1st gen, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS: 320x480
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S: 640x960
iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C: 640x1136
iPhone 6: 750x1334
iPhone 6 Plus: 1080x1920
How do I transfer wallpapers to my iPhone?
Note that if you browsed our website and saved the wallpaper directly from your iPhone, the wallpapers will be located in your "Photos" section. If you used a desktop or laptop computer and want to transfer the wallpapers to your iPhone read on below…
*Recommended!* Transfer wallpapers using email attachment:
- Sign in to your email address from your computer and compose a new email
- Attach the wallpaper(s) you want to transfer to your iPhone
- Send the email to yourself or send it to another email where you have access to
- Go to your iPhone and sign in to your email address where you send the wallpaper to using either the iPhone "Mail" app or from Safari browser
- Locate the email you sent where the wallpaper is attached and click on the attachment
- Once the wallpaper image is displayed, tap and hold the wallpaper until you see a popup window
- From the popup window, select "Save Image" or "Save to Camera Roll" to save the wallpaper to your iPhone
- The wallpaper is now saved to your iPhone and will be under your "Photos" > "Camera Roll"
Transfer wallpapers using iTunes and sync option:
- Plug your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable
- Open iTunes and wait for your iPhone to connect to iTunes
- Once it's connected, click on your iPhone under the "Devices" section of iTunes
- Click on the "Photos" tab and click the "Sync photos From" clickbox
- Select the folder where you added your wallpapers and press the "Apply" button
- iTunes will now begin syncing all your files to your iPhone
- All wallpapers and photos from the folder you selected will now be transferred to your iPhone
How do I set the wallpaper as my lock/home screen wallpaper?
Using the current iOS version at the time of writing this article as a guide, from your iPhone you will need to go to "Settings" > "Brightness & Wallpaper" and tap on the "wallpaper" image. It will then take you to a page where you can select the wallpaper from different folders. When you saved our wallpaper from your iPhone, the wallpaper is usually under "Camera Roll". If you downloaded and saved from your computer and then sync via iTunes it will entirely depend on which section/folder you decided to add the wallpaper to.
You can also select the wallpaper you want to use from your "Photos" section. From the "Photos" section, browse through your photos and tap on the wallpaper you want to use and then click on the "arrow" from the bottom left corner. A new window will popup, from there select "Use as Wallpaper" and you will be able to set it as your wallpaper.
Note that the exact steps maybe different depending on your iPhone model and iOS version. However, for the most part the steps are quite similar and self-explanatory.
How come some wallpapers are not available in some dimensions?
AlliPhoneWallpapers.com has been established since the 1st generation of the iPhone so some of our wallpapers are only designed for the older models of the iPhone. iPhone technology has evolved overtime and displays gets bigger and better therefore the wallpaper dimension has increased in size as well. We always released new batch of wallpapers that will be compatible with the most recent iPhone models and we also do our best to make all our wallpapers (old and new) compatible with all iPhone models without sacrificing the quality of the wallpapers.
Will this wallpapers work on my iPod Touch?
Yes, absolutely! Just read on below to find out which dimension you should download for your iPod Touch:
iPod Touch 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation: 320x480
iPod Touch 4th generation: 640x960
iPod Touch 5th generation: 640x1136
My question is not listed above. What do I do now?
Contact us and we will do our best to answer your question as soon as possible.